Improve your skills
Stick and puck sessions are available for individuals of all ages to practice skating, passing, shooting, and puck handling. These times are not intended to be used as scrimmage time. Coaches who wish to teach or are perceived as teaching on any of these sessions must be approved by the ice rink manager prior to taking the ice.
Younger skaters and those working with them please skate on the west end of the rink! Older / more experienced skaters please skate on the east end!
Please sign-in at the front office, pay, and agree to the waiver and session rules prior to getting on the ice!!
No sign-ups necessary, admission is on a first come basis, however sessions may be capped occupancy.
Full gear is recommended but the following equipment is required:
- Hockey helmet
- Hockey gloves
- Hockey stick
- Skaters must purchase a session pass and sign our waiver (located at the office window) before stepping onto the ice.
- No food or beverages allowed on the ice at any time.
- Skates must be worn before getting onto the ice surface.
- Skaters may not enter the ice until the resurfacer doors are closed. Skaters must leave promptly at the end of a session so resurfacing can begin.
- The Palouse Ice Rink is not responsible for lost or stolen items. No lockers are provided. Lock all personal belongings in your car.