Drop-in Hockey sessions are available for new and experienced players. Full gear is required. Open to the first 2 goalies and 18 skaters (ages 18+) who sign up. Visit our prices page for skater session cost; goalies skate at no charge. Availability is on a first-com, first-served basis.
Add your name to the list on SignUp Genius for Drop-in Hockey!
Special YOUTH Drop-in Hockey at the Palouse Ice Rink (for ages 17 and under–a parent may assist on the bench, if desired): Open to the first 18 skaters and 2 goalies to sign up here. Full gear required. Visit our prices page for skater session cost; no charge for goalies to play. Be sure to CHECK IN at the office and pay prior to skating.
- Skaters must purchase a session pass and sign our waiver (located at the office window) before stepping onto the ice.
- No food or beverages allowed on the ice at any time.
- Skates must be worn before getting onto the ice surface.
- Skaters may not enter the ice until the resurfacer doors are closed. Skaters must leave promptly at the end of a session so resurfacing can begin.
- The Palouse Ice Rink is not responsible for lost or stolen items. No lockers are provided. Lock all personal belongings in your car.