You are the focus
In addition to Learn-to-Skate and our Aspire Program we offer private lessons!
Schedule a private lesson with one of our coaches during rink “Figure Skating Sessions” and “Public Skate” sessions as long as it doesn’t interfere with other’s skating lanes and safety. Please contact our coaches directly to arrange Private or small group Lessons.
Please visit The Palouse Hills Skating Club: https://phskating.org/learn-to-skate/
- Skaters must purchase a session pass and sign our waiver (located at the office window) before stepping onto the ice.
- No food or beverages allowed on the ice at any time.
- Skates must be worn before getting onto the ice surface.
- Skaters may not enter the ice until the resurfacer doors are closed. Skaters must leave promptly at the end of a session so resurfacing can begin.
- The Palouse Ice Rink is not responsible for lost or stolen items. No lockers are provided. Lock all personal belongings in your car.