Learn To Play Hockey
Learn To Play Hockey is designed to teach basic skills to skaters who want to learn how to play hockey. The focus and goal of the Hockey Learn to Play curriculum is to teach beginner hockey players the fundamentals of skating. It is important for these developing players to become comfortable on the ice, learn the basic hockey stance, stride, knee bend, use of edges, and how to hold a stick before moving into league play. Full equipment is required.
Gear Rental available upon request – email:email@example.com
- Gear by Pure Hockey
- Gear on Consignment by Paradise Bikes Sale Oct. _________
- PYHA Gear Swap Oct. ________ New rink! 9-noon!
LTP: Fall 2022 Dates: Mon/ Wed: Oct. 17th, 19th, 24th, & 26th @5:15pm
LTP: Spring 2022 Dates: Mon / Wed April 3rd, 5th, 10th, 12th
Parks & Rec Spring Hockey – TBA?
– Email Scott to register: firstname.lastname@example.org
Try Hockey Free Dates:
- Youth Try Hockey Free Sat: Oct. 22nd 2022 @ 5pm
- Youth Girls Try Hockey Free Sat Oct. 29th @ 5pm
- Youth Try Hockey Free Spring: April 1st @5pm
Interested in Youth Registration – Click here!
Youth Hockey 2022 Dates to note:
- U14’s (Bantams) Tournament Dec 9th – 11th – TBA
- U12’s (PW) Jan 6-8th
- Highschool / Midgets Jan 13-15th – TBA
- U8s Feb 3-5
- Feb 11th – PYHA Girl Team game friendlies to coincide w/ women’s tournament – TBA
- U10s (Squirts) – March 3rd – 6th
For more about learn to play hockey please visit the Palouse Youth Hockey Association’s website.